With a mission to help startup entrepreneurs with proper consultancy, guidance and Mentoring on how,
when, where, what & why of starting up, Big Bang marketing and Communications and Shimbi Labs are
coming up with a new venture called IKIGAI.
So to make your startup not only successful but also an extraordinary and outstanding startup, you must
have answers to all of the following questions:
- Is your Startup really viable?
- Do you have experienced Mentor with you?
- Are you done with in-depth Competitor Analysis?
- Are you able to hire the right people who are aligning with your vision and have all the qualities to work
to achieve your mission?
- Are you able to raise the total Fund required for your business?
- Why & Why not to go for VC Funding.
- How does Raising Funds from VC or Angel Investor works.
- How to prepare yourself before Raising Funds.
- Time: 8am To 2pm | Date: 28-July-2018 | Venue: Boat Club, boat club road, Pune – 411001
- For this workshop, our speakers are: Siddharth Deshmukh & Deepak Nanda.
A technologist, business leader and philanthropist, who believes in solving all the problems of business
through his huge experience of 13 years. Technology geek who loves to speak a language that Small
Business Owners can understand. Story teller and also love to hear incredible stories of entrepreneurs.
He is not an advisor but happy to share his experience and thoughts. He loves to talk about product
development, product management and marketing.
Before Shimbi Labs, he founded the web hosting company ASK4Host.com in 2000. He loves public
speaking and will be happy to accept you’re invitation to speak at events.
Deepak Nanda qualified as a CA in May 1977. In 1984, Deepak joined Citibank in its Corporate Banking
Business in Bombay lending to MNCs, large Corporate, Like Tata Group, Mahindra and Mahindra Group,
Larsen and Toubro, various Airlines like Singapore Airlines, other Foreign Airlines, Shipping companies
etc. Deepak worked for a, series of Foreign and Local Investment banks where he arranged Private
Equity funding, Angel Funding, did IPOs. Deepak was MD of a US based Media Investment Bank, based in
Bombay which annually closed USD 5 billion of Media deals and arranged Equity / debt funding for UTV
(now part of Walt Disney), CNBC TV 18, Aaj Tak TV of India Today group and did work with ESPN, News
Corp and other Media groups in India and overseas. Deepak runs an Investment Banking Boutique based
in Pune for more than 10 years.